HTC Android phone that comes with the Sense UI are very good as they give you a lots of widgets to play with but at the same time it got very poor Lock Screen.
The Sense lock screen is not as best as the UI. Also the sense lock screen results in answering or rejecting the call while taking out of the pocket. If you wanted to change the lock screen but don’t want to use some third party app then here is a solution for you.
This is just to disable the Sense lock screen and enables the stock Froyo lock screen.
- Rooted phone
- HTC sense Device
- Sense version 2.1 or higher.
- Root explorer or super manager.
Note :- It may not work for All phones.
Using super manager as its free but its same for root explorer.
- Download Super Manager from market, install and run.
- Go to settings and enable root.
- Select file manager.
- Click back one level up twice .
- Navigate to system>app — Search for htclockscreen.apk and select it.
- Rename the above file extension to .apkp (its easy to rename back to .apk in-case it troubles you)
- Finally reboot your phone .
This method has worked for Desire HD and Desire Z and should work for most of the new devices.
Enjoy the new look of the device…